This summer, The Locals partner with H41 Wild Lager by Heineken® to take Dubliners on a journey of exploration and discovery. The Locals Dublin Discovery Tour, in association with H41 Wild Lager by Heineken®, will take explorers around some much-loved spots in Dublin city centre, as well as a few hidden gems; those that are off the beaten track and can’t be found on any maps.
Every day, commuters can walk up and down the same street 100 times, failing to spot the old basement antique store, the secret bar behind the heavy sliding door, or meet the Dubliners running the little independent stores built with ingenuity and grit.
The tour will visit shops, studios, pubs, restaurants and historic buildings as it weaves its way through narrow streets and laneways from Dublin’s ‘Creative Quarter’ to Temple Bar, as The Locals tour guides enlighten walkers with stories new and old. Tour participants will also sample H41 Wild Lager by Heineken®, and hear the story of this limited edition beer.
Get tickets below >>
Tours Dates & TImes
- All current tours are sold out. New Tour Dates announced soon, make sure you join our mailing list to find out first.
- Tickets: €10 per person, available below.
- Group size: Max 15 people
- Duration: 2.5 hours / 3km
- Meeting Point: You will receive details via email
- Bring: Comfy shoes, an umbrella or sunscreen.